RECORDS STORAGE CENTER
FAYETTEVILLE, NC | Temp/Hire
Local reputable record storage company needs someone immediately for a Record Storage Helper that is responsible for pulling and filing sensitive files and record storage boxes in specific locations in a warehouse.
This requires utilizing an electronic locating technology and using an electronic scanning devices.
This employee will be responsible for cleaning the warehouse, straightening boxes, replacing boxes, shredding files and organizing sensitive materials in record storage boxes.
Employee may be required to drive a company vehicle to deliver or pick-up sensitive materials from customers and are required to be on feet all day while lifting and moving record storage boxes weighing up to 40 pounds.
The typical work hours are Monday - Friday, 8: 00 am - 5: 00 pm.
- HS diploma required
- 6+ years of work experience required
- 2+ years of experience in warehouse inventorying, management, record storage and shredding preferred
- Military experience preferred
- Must be detail oriented and have experience using computers
- Must possess a valid North Carolina driver's license
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must possess or be able to attain a pass to enter Fort Bragg
- Must be able to lift, carry, push or pull 100 pounds
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs in a non-conditioned warehouse environment
- Must be able to climb ladders or work at heights of up to 10 feet
- Must be able to work well and get along well with others in a close environment
- Must be able to multi-task and take direction from others
This position is temp to perm
There is potential to grow within our company and earn more money. As a full-time employee, thecompany offers competitive benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and a 401k program.