FAYETTEVILLE, NC | Temporary
Immediate need for a qualified, experienced and ethical individual to handle Quickbook sactivities for accounts receivables and maybe some payroll.
It is most important to have the Quickbooks and possible Time Clock Plus experience.
This could lead to a full time position or longer term opportunity for the right candidate.
Experience in a healthcare setting is helpful but not required.
ACCOUNTING & FINANCE MANAGER
~Performs general cost accounting.
~Matches invoices to receiving documents.
~Generates accounts payable and refund checks.
~Files paid and unpaid invoices and statements.
~Maintains accounting records.
~Analyzes and prepares payroll data to be processed thru Paycheck.
~Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
~Performs all bookkeeping and accounting related duties.
1. Performs accounts payable duties such as verifying all invoices for payment, ensuring that expenditures are charged to the appropriate accounts.
2. Assists external auditors at year end with preparing schedules and invoices, providing explanations of supporting materials and procedures.
3. Files all appropriate tax forms and reports with government agencies.
4. Maintains records of all financial documents with appropriate supporting material and updates records as necessary.
5. Prepares monthly financial statements, such as income statements and budget variances.
6. Reconciles general ledger accounts to their related subsidiary.
7. Reconciles bank and credit card(s) statements.
8. Matches invoices to receiving documents.
9. Generates account payable and refund checks.
10. Processes payroll data to "Paychex software" after analyzing all time sheets furnished by departments' Managers.
11. Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
12. Maintains an accurate record of employees' hours worked, vacation accrual, tax and benefits deductions.
13. Facilitates the understanding of payroll procedures to management and staff.
14. Performs all financing and accounting related duties.
1. Bachelor's degree in accounting or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Considerable knowledge of payroll, accounts payable, budgetary, accounting, and reporting systems.
3. Ability to prepare and analyze complex financial reports.
4. Ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally.
5. Ability to make independent judgments which have considerable impacts with the Practice.
6. Ability to maintain courtesy and discretion at all times.
7. Ability to plan and manage multiple projects.
8. Proficiency Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
9. Proficiency in business QuickBooks and Time-Clock software;
10. Proficiency in Paychex payroll software desired but not required;
POSITION RELATIONSHIP: Does not supervise any other personnel. Receives direct supervision from the Practice Administrator and/or the Board of Directors.
Apply online at www.Capefearstaff.com