RECORD STORAGE MANAGER
FAYETTEVILLE, NC | Temp/Hire
Local moving and storage company is in immediate need of a Record Storage Manager.
Company is seeking a qualified and self-driven individual for a Manager of a record storage business.
- Responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operations and fiscal health of the unit within an organization.
- Responsible for overseeing and leading the work of other employees.
- Develops and manages the company records department and information management systems.
- Responsible for encouraging and enabling optimum performance of other employees.
- Responsible for overseeing the storage, backup, maintenance, reproduction, protection, and destruction of all records.
- Responsible for new customer acquisition, retention and monthly billing.
- Evaluates and recommends storage requirements and destruction needs for Customers.
- Ensures that processes and policies for destruction and storage and followed.
- Ensures that all safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Designs and implements new policies and procedures to improve processes and increase revenue.
- Responsible for managing office and warehouse staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs to include schedules, efficiency or work force, and completion of customer requests.
- Will work with other management staff to recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ employees.
- Ensures that project/department goals are met while adhering to approved budgets.
- Other duties, which are not listed, may be required from time to time.
Experience in records storage, document destruction, dispatching and warehouse management or similar work experience required.
Must be able to complete an extensive pre-employment background check and additional hiring requirements.
May be required to drive a company vehicle to deliver or pick-up sensitive materials from customers and may be required to stand all day while lifting and moving record storage boxes weighing up to 40 pounds.